- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box super moist cake mix, Yellow
- 1 box, 3 oz Instant pudding, vanilla
- 3/4-cup oil
- 4 large eggs
- 10 oz. bottle, 7 up or Sprite
- 1/2-cup walnuts, or almonds or pecans
- 350-degree oven.
- Mix cake mix, pudding, oil & eggs till smooth.
- Gentle fold in the soda & nuts.
- Bake in a greased 9 X 13 pan for 45min. (can use a bundt pan)
- Frost with your favorite frosting.
NotesHas become a good bake sale cake.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary CookbookSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More