- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time:
- 7 ounces of 7-Up (or equivalent lemon-lime soda)
- 1/2 pound marshmallows (miniature)
- 1 (3 oz.) lime Jell-O (or equivalent flavored gelatin)
- 2 (3 oz.) pkgs. creamed cheese
- 1 can (1 pound 4 oz.) crushed pineapple (un-drained 2 1/2 cups)
- 3/4 cup walnuts
- 1 cup whipping cream (whipped)
- 2/3 cup Miracle Whip
- Combine 7-Up and marshmallows in sauce pan.
- Cook over medium heat until marshmallows are melted.
- Add Jell-O, stir until dissolved, then add hot mixture to creamed cheese and beat until smooth.
- Chill until almost set, approximately 30 minutes.
- Fold in whipped cream and Miracle Whip, then blend in pineapple and walnuts.
- Pour into a lightly oiled (or use Pam) two quart mold or glass serving bowl.
- Chill until well set.
NotesThis was almost always at church dinners-on-tthe-groung.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Lau Family Recipes
Vegan Eats!See More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More