- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-1/2cups butter (3/4 pound)
- 3 cups sugar
- 5 eggs
- 3 cups flour
- 2 Tbsp lemon extract
- 3/4 cup (half a 12 oz. can) 7-UP
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time (beat for a few
- seconds between each addition), and beat well. Add flour. Beat in lemon extract and 7-UP.
- Pour batter into well-greased and floured jumbo fluted mold pan (Bundt cake pan). Bake in a 325
- oven for 1-1/4 hours or until cake tester come out clean.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More