- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (16 ounce) package salad greens
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 (12 ounce) package OSCAR MAYER Center Cut Bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces, cooked
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen green peas, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups KRAFT Mayo Real Mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Place greens in large glass bowl.
- Layer celery, green pepper, onions, bacon and peas over greens.
- Spread mayo evenly over peas, covering the top completely and sealing to edge of bowl.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover and refrigerate 2 to 12 hours to blend flavors.
- Toss before serving, if desired.
Some people like to add grated/sliced hard boiled eggs, you'll have more than seven layers, but who's counting?
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More