- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (16 ounce) package salad greens
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 (12 ounce) package OSCAR MAYER Center Cut Bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces, cooked
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen green peas, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups KRAFT Mayo Real Mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Place greens in large glass bowl.
- Layer celery, green pepper, onions, bacon and peas over greens.
- Spread mayo evenly over peas, covering the top completely and sealing to edge of bowl.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover and refrigerate 2 to 12 hours to blend flavors.
- Toss before serving, if desired.
Some people like to add grated/sliced hard boiled eggs, you'll have more than seven layers, but who's counting?
50 Shades of Taste
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More