- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
Some people like to add grated/sliced hard boiled eggs, you'll have more than seven layers, but who's counting?
- 1 (16 ounce) package salad greens
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 (12 ounce) package OSCAR MAYER Center Cut Bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces, cooked
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen green peas, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups KRAFT Mayo Real Mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Place greens in large glass bowl.
- Layer celery, green pepper, onions, bacon and peas over greens.
- Spread mayo evenly over peas, covering the top completely and sealing to edge of bowl.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover and refrigerate 2 to 12 hours to blend flavors.
- Toss before serving, if desired.
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook 2014
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Teriyaki Turkey Sliders
Sweet Potato Black Bean Enchiladas
Anisette sponge cookiesSee More