- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb whole wheat spaghetti
- olive oil
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- crushed red pepper (to taste)
- 1 pint grape/cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 can black olives, halved or chopped
- Boil pasta as directed on package (usually takes 7 minutes)
- In a skillet or wok large enough to hold the spaghetti, add about 1/4- 1/3 cup olive oil and heat until it shimmers. (I dont measure the oil- I just pour until there's a thin coating on the bottom of the pan)
- Once the oil is heated, add the garlic and saute until fragrant, but not burnt.
- Add the tomatoes and continue to saute the mixture, crushing some of the tomatoes lightly.
- When the pasta has 2 minutes left to cook, add in the olives to the oil/tomato mixture.
- When the pasta is done cooking, drain and toss in the skillet with sauce.
- Serve and enjoy!
Recipes for Vitality
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat NecessarySee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More