- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb whole wheat spaghetti
- olive oil
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- crushed red pepper (to taste)
- 1 pint grape/cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 can black olives, halved or chopped
- Boil pasta as directed on package (usually takes 7 minutes)
- In a skillet or wok large enough to hold the spaghetti, add about 1/4- 1/3 cup olive oil and heat until it shimmers. (I dont measure the oil- I just pour until there's a thin coating on the bottom of the pan)
- Once the oil is heated, add the garlic and saute until fragrant, but not burnt.
- Add the tomatoes and continue to saute the mixture, crushing some of the tomatoes lightly.
- When the pasta has 2 minutes left to cook, add in the olives to the oil/tomato mixture.
- When the pasta is done cooking, drain and toss in the skillet with sauce.
- Serve and enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Fun appetizers and snacks
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More