- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- ¾ lb butter
- 3 cups white sugar
- 5 eggs
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons lemon extract
- ¾ cup 7 Up (or any carbonated lemon-lime beverage)
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Pre-heat the oven to 325 degrees. In a large bowl cream butter and sugar for 20 minutes. Add eggs one at a time beating after each one. Add flour and lemon extract. Fold in 7 up. Pour into a greased 12-cup Bundt cake pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour and 20 minutes or until a tooth pick comes out clean. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- To make glaze- in a bowl mix powered sugar and lemon juice. When the cake has cooled drizzle the glaze over it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Babette's Test Kitchen
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Thomas' English Muffin Clone
Black Bean SoupSee More