- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg lime jello
- 8 large marshmellows
- 1 c cold 7up
- 1 pkg cream cheese
- 1/2c heavy cream
- 1 can(8oz)crushed pineapple
- 1c walnuts(diced)
- Bring 7up to a boil in a saucepan, add jello stir until dissolved, add marshmellows and stir until melted.
- In another bowl combine creamcheese to cool whip and beat well until combined, add 7up mixture and cream cheese mixture together, add pinapple and nuts, chill until set.
- note(if using coolwhip:measurements instead of whipping cream:
- 1Cwhipping cream to 2C Coolwhip
NotesI got this recipe from TOH(of course)and this is fantastic...gets alot of raves..
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Best of Eva's Family RecipesSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More