- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg lime jello
- 8 large marshmellows
- 1 c cold 7up
- 1 pkg cream cheese
- 1/2c heavy cream
- 1 can(8oz)crushed pineapple
- 1c walnuts(diced)
- Bring 7up to a boil in a saucepan, add jello stir until dissolved, add marshmellows and stir until melted.
- In another bowl combine creamcheese to cool whip and beat well until combined, add 7up mixture and cream cheese mixture together, add pinapple and nuts, chill until set.
- note(if using coolwhip:measurements instead of whipping cream:
- 1Cwhipping cream to 2C Coolwhip
NotesI got this recipe from TOH(of course)and this is fantastic...gets alot of raves..
Italy or Bust
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook 2014See More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More