8 LAYER SPREAD
- 1 8 oz can refried beans
- 1/3 cup salsa or taco sauce
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 8 oz carton sour cream (low fat)
- 6 oz avocado dip (quacamole)
- 1 cup shredded Monterrey Jack or cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 3 tbl chopped ripe olives
- 2 chopped medium tomatoes
- tortilla chips or scoops
Stir beans and salsa together.
In a 12-inch pie plate, arrange lettuce on bottom.
Spread bean mixture over lettuce.
Then add sour cream and avocado dip.
Top with cheese, onions and olives.
Cover with plastic wrap and chill at least two hours.
Remove wrap and add tomatoes to top.