- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 8 oz can refried beans
- 1/3 cup salsa or taco sauce
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 8 oz carton sour cream (low fat)
- 6 oz avocado dip (quacamole)
- 1 cup shredded Monterrey Jack or cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 3 tbl chopped ripe olives
- 2 chopped medium tomatoes
- tortilla chips or scoops
- Stir beans and salsa together.
- In a 12-inch pie plate, arrange lettuce on bottom.
- Spread bean mixture over lettuce.
- Then add sour cream and avocado dip.
- Top with cheese, onions and olives.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill at least two hours.
- Remove wrap and add tomatoes to top.