- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 8 oz can refried beans
- 1/3 cup salsa or taco sauce
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 8 oz carton sour cream (low fat)
- 6 oz avocado dip (quacamole)
- 1 cup shredded Monterrey Jack or cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 3 tbl chopped ripe olives
- 2 chopped medium tomatoes
- tortilla chips or scoops
- Stir beans and salsa together.
- In a 12-inch pie plate, arrange lettuce on bottom.
- Spread bean mixture over lettuce.
- Then add sour cream and avocado dip.
- Top with cheese, onions and olives.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill at least two hours.
- Remove wrap and add tomatoes to top.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More