- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package (8oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 (8oz) container cool whip, thawed
- 1 pre-made graham cracker crust
- Frest strawberries, for garnish
- Beat cheese until smooth; gradually beat in sugar. Blend in sour cream and vanilla. Fold in whipped topping, blending well. Spoon into crust. Chill until set, atleast 4 hours. Garnish with fresh strawberries if desired.
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook 2014See More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More