- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 5
- Preparation Time: 5
- 3/4 cup Granulated Sugar
- 3/4 cup Hot Water
- 1 liter Cold Seltzer Water
- 3/4 teaspoon root beer concentrate (McCormick is best)
- Dissolve the sugar in the hot water.
- Add the root beer concentrate and let cool.
- Combine the root beer mixture with the cold seltzer water, drink immediately, or store in fridge in tightly covered container.
NotesRoot beer has its origins in what is referred to as "small beers." Small beers are a collection of local beverages (some alcoholic, some not) made during colonial times in America from a variety of herbs, barks, and roots that included: birch beer, sarsparilla beer, ginger beer and root beer.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Koken met OmaSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More