- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 10
- Two beef shanks
- 1/3 cup of onions
- 1 pack of Asian noodles (3 oz)
- 1 whole tomato
- 2 celery stalks
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- Put onions, 2 tbsp olive oil, and 1 tbsp of butter in frying pan on medium high heat.
- Season beef shanks with salt and pepper and sear on each side for 1 to 2 minutes
- Add 1/2 cup of water, basil, and thyme, cover on medium heat for 5 minutes
- Cut tomato in half and celery stalks in quarters and place in pan for 2 minutes and cover
- Cook noodles according to package directions until al-dente
- Remove beef, tomatoes, and celery in pan from heat and let rest
- Add a drizzle of olive, 1 tbsp butter, and parsley to noodles and mix well.
- Plate and serve
NotesA meal that was easily prepared in little time.