- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 10
- Two beef shanks
- 1/3 cup of onions
- 1 pack of Asian noodles (3 oz)
- 1 whole tomato
- 2 celery stalks
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- Put onions, 2 tbsp olive oil, and 1 tbsp of butter in frying pan on medium high heat.
- Season beef shanks with salt and pepper and sear on each side for 1 to 2 minutes
- Add 1/2 cup of water, basil, and thyme, cover on medium heat for 5 minutes
- Cut tomato in half and celery stalks in quarters and place in pan for 2 minutes and cover
- Cook noodles according to package directions until al-dente
- Remove beef, tomatoes, and celery in pan from heat and let rest
- Add a drizzle of olive, 1 tbsp butter, and parsley to noodles and mix well.
- Plate and serve
NotesA meal that was easily prepared in little time.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More