- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup beer
- 1 package Hidden Valley Ranch dressing, dry mix
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Blend cream cheese, beer and dressing until creamy.
- Stir in Cheddar cheese and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More