- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup beer
- 1 package Hidden Valley Ranch dressing, dry mix
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Blend cream cheese, beer and dressing until creamy.
- Stir in Cheddar cheese and serve.
Breads and Pastry 101
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More