- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup beer
- 1 package Hidden Valley Ranch dressing, dry mix
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Blend cream cheese, beer and dressing until creamy.
- Stir in Cheddar cheese and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
Peppermint Crumb Squares
Chicken with Green Olives
Festive Candied YamsSee More