- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 48
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 (15 ounce) can white corn, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can yellow corn, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, diced and softened
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- chopped fresh cilantro to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium baking dish, mix white corn, yellow corn, diced tomatoes with green chile peppers, cream cheese, chili powder, garlic powder and cilantro.
- Bake in the preheated oven 30 minutes, or until hot bubbly
NotesThis mixture of corn, diced tomatoes, cream cheese and spices is a great hot and easy appetizer.
Serve it with tortilla chips.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More