- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 teaspoon onion, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 habanero pepper, sliced
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into 1 inch strips
- Combine the onion, brown sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, thyme, sesame oil, garlic, allspice and habanero pepper in the container of a food processor or blender.
- Process until smooth.
- Place the chicken into a large resealable bag, and pour in 3/4 of the sauce. Squeeze out excess air, and seal.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for at least one hour.
- Preheat your oven's broiler.
- Remove chicken from bag, and discard marinade.
- Broil chicken for 10 to 15 minutes, turning once to ensure even cooking. Heat remaining sauce in a small pan, and pour over chicken when serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More