- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 teaspoon onion, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 habanero pepper, sliced
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into 1 inch strips
- Combine the onion, brown sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, thyme, sesame oil, garlic, allspice and habanero pepper in the container of a food processor or blender.
- Process until smooth.
- Place the chicken into a large resealable bag, and pour in 3/4 of the sauce. Squeeze out excess air, and seal.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for at least one hour.
- Preheat your oven's broiler.
- Remove chicken from bag, and discard marinade.
- Broil chicken for 10 to 15 minutes, turning once to ensure even cooking. Heat remaining sauce in a small pan, and pour over chicken when serving.
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More