- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 10m
- 1 c. lite Coconut Milk (found in the oriental section of your super market)
- 2 c. Pears (peeled & diced)
- 1 c. Banana (sliced)
- 1 c. Vanilla (Low Fat) Yogurt (optional)
- 1 c. Ice Chips
- Your fruit has been cleaned, cut into chunks and frozen.
- Take the fruit out of the freezer and let sit for 20 min. at room temp. first.
- Place coconut milk, pear, banana, honey, yogart and ice in blender and mix on low speed.
- Gradually increase speed until mixture is smooth.
- Pour into glasses and enjoy....
NotesThis is one of my all time favorite smoothies. YUM!!!! Found this in a Smoothie cookbook.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More