- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 10m
- 1 c. lite Coconut Milk (found in the oriental section of your super market)
- 2 c. Pears (peeled & diced)
- 1 c. Banana (sliced)
- 1 c. Vanilla (Low Fat) Yogurt (optional)
- 1 c. Ice Chips
- Your fruit has been cleaned, cut into chunks and frozen.
- Take the fruit out of the freezer and let sit for 20 min. at room temp. first.
- Place coconut milk, pear, banana, honey, yogart and ice in blender and mix on low speed.
- Gradually increase speed until mixture is smooth.
- Pour into glasses and enjoy....
NotesThis is one of my all time favorite smoothies. YUM!!!! Found this in a Smoothie cookbook.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
The Naked Macaron
Nick's PicksSee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More