- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time:
- 1 oz pineapple liquor, Dekuyper's works just fine
- splash of pineapple juice for color
- 2-3 oz of coconut rum, I use Bacardi coco, its 35% ABV and it not as sweet as Malibu.
- Cocktail shaker, filled with ice
- Tall collins glass, filled with ice
- Put all of ingredients into shaker except for the Sprite.
- Shake well, strain into collins glass and top with Sprite.
- Makes one drink.
- Throw in a paper umbrella to feel like you're at an island getaway :)
NotesI used to work in a liquor store and bar while in college. One night my friends and I didn't know what to make and I got talked into buying pineapple liquor and didn't know what to make with it. I then made "A Marci Drink." Hope you like it :)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More