- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time:
- 1 oz pineapple liquor, Dekuyper's works just fine
- splash of pineapple juice for color
- 2-3 oz of coconut rum, I use Bacardi coco, its 35% ABV and it not as sweet as Malibu.
- Cocktail shaker, filled with ice
- Tall collins glass, filled with ice
- Put all of ingredients into shaker except for the Sprite.
- Shake well, strain into collins glass and top with Sprite.
- Makes one drink.
- Throw in a paper umbrella to feel like you're at an island getaway :)
NotesI used to work in a liquor store and bar while in college. One night my friends and I didn't know what to make and I got talked into buying pineapple liquor and didn't know what to make with it. I then made "A Marci Drink." Hope you like it :)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More