A MARCI DRINK
A Marci Drink
- Servings: 1
- 1 oz pineapple liquor, Dekuyper's works just fine
- splash of pineapple juice for color
- 2-3 oz of coconut rum, I use Bacardi coco, its 35% ABV and it not as sweet as Malibu.
- Cocktail shaker, filled with ice
- Tall collins glass, filled with ice
Put all of ingredients into shaker except for the Sprite.
Shake well, strain into collins glass and top with Sprite.
Makes one drink.
Throw in a paper umbrella to feel like you're at an island getaway :)
I used to work in a liquor store and bar while in college. One night my friends and I didn't know what to make and I got talked into buying pineapple liquor and didn't know what to make with it. I then made "A Marci Drink." Hope you like it :)
No Reviews at this time.