- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate (12 ounces), chopped
- 1 cup bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Line an 8" baking dish with a 12" square of foil, coat with nonstick spray. Combine chocolates with condensed milk in a large saucepan over medium low heat. Cool until chocolate melts and mixture is smooth, stirring rrequently to prevent scorching. Off heat, stir in vanilla and any additioin mix ins. Spread fudge in prepared baking dish, smoothing the top. Refrigerate for 2 hours then invert fudge onto a work surface, peel off the foil and cut into 1" squares with asharp knife.
- Mix ins=chopped pistachios, chopped maraschino cherries, chopped macadamia nuts, shredded sweetened coconut, chopped after dinner mints, chopped walnuts.
NotesGiven to me by one of my patients.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More