- Cooking Time: 25
- Preparation Time: 15
BackstoryAdam made this delicious cake at my cottage one summer. He and his girlfriend were visiting along with another friend. He wanted to make this cake and couldn't remember the recipe but remembered that he had given it to an ex-girlfriend so he called her to get the recipe because it is that good!
- 200g dark chocolate (at least 70%)
- 6 eggs
- 125g butter (1 stick)
- 150g powdered sugar (1 1/3 cups)
- heat oven to 200C (395 F)
- melt chocolate in a microwave, using 4 tbsp of water
- add the butter in pieces
- separate whites from yolks
- mix yolks with the sugar
- add the chocolate and mix
- beat the white and add gently, while stiring
- Bake for approximately 25 min.