- Cooking Time: 25
- Preparation Time: 15
- 200g dark chocolate (at least 70%)
- 6 eggs
- 125g butter (1 stick)
- 150g powdered sugar (1 1/3 cups)
- heat oven to 200C (395 F)
- melt chocolate in a microwave, using 4 tbsp of water
- add the butter in pieces
- separate whites from yolks
- mix yolks with the sugar
- add the chocolate and mix
- beat the white and add gently, while stiring
- Bake for approximately 25 min.
NotesAdam made this delicious cake at my cottage one summer. He and his girlfriend were visiting along with another friend. He wanted to make this cake and couldn't remember the recipe but remembered that he had given it to an ex-girlfriend so he called her to get the recipe because it is that good!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More