- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2/3 c.
- Preparation Time:
- 6 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 c. chopped pitted dates
- 1/4 c. chopped walnuts
- 2 tsp. rum
- 1 tsp. firmly packed dark brown sugar
- Place cream cheese, dates, nuts, rum and brown sugar in food processor fitted with steel blade. Process for 45 sec. 'til almost smooth, stopping to scrape down sides of container if necessary.
- Scrape spread into small bowl. Cover and refrigerate 'til slightly firm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More