- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2/3 c.
- Preparation Time:
- 6 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 c. chopped pitted dates
- 1/4 c. chopped walnuts
- 2 tsp. rum
- 1 tsp. firmly packed dark brown sugar
- Place cream cheese, dates, nuts, rum and brown sugar in food processor fitted with steel blade. Process for 45 sec. 'til almost smooth, stopping to scrape down sides of container if necessary.
- Scrape spread into small bowl. Cover and refrigerate 'til slightly firm.
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Babette's Test Kitchen
Gluten-Free and DeliciousSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More