- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2/3 c.
- Preparation Time:
- 6 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 c. chopped pitted dates
- 1/4 c. chopped walnuts
- 2 tsp. rum
- 1 tsp. firmly packed dark brown sugar
- Place cream cheese, dates, nuts, rum and brown sugar in food processor fitted with steel blade. Process for 45 sec. 'til almost smooth, stopping to scrape down sides of container if necessary.
- Scrape spread into small bowl. Cover and refrigerate 'til slightly firm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
The NourishFull Kitchen
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More