- Cooking Time: 15-20
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 2 large chicken breasts, butterflied
- 1 package fresh baby spinach
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup sundried tomatoes
- 4 slices of pancetta
- salt and pepper to taste
- Lemon Cream Sauce
- 1 cup of half and half
- 2 tbsp of butter (you can substitute out the butter, but you'll need the fat from the half and half for the cream sauce to work)
- Juice from half a lemon
- 1 tbsp grated parmesean cheese (dont bother with the fancy stuff...he won't know real parmesean from the kind you shake out)
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp thyme
- salt to taste
- Salt and pepper chicken.
- Saute spinach with a little olive oil, add garlic, tomatoes, and pancetta till cooked down completely.
- Stuff in chicken breasts and place on a hot grill pan for 10 undisturbed minutes on both sides.
- Remove grillpan from heat and place in a 325 degree over to make sure the inside cooks for another 5-10 minutes, or until the sauce is done.
- The spinach will keep it nice and moist.
- Add all ingredients, bring to a boil. Wisk consistently.
- Lower temperatures and let sauce thicken slowly while the chicken is cooking.
- Drizzle chicken with sauce.
- Serve chicken and sauce over a bed of rice and voi'la!
- Instant date...or at least you'll get a second one for sure.
NotesI just made this for a date the other evening...it was impressive, not only to me, but my date. If you're looking for love, or just plain hungry...give this a try.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking DC 2013
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More