A SINGLE GIRLS STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST
- Cooking Time: 15-20
- Servings: 2
- 2 large chicken breasts, butterflied
- 1 package fresh baby spinach
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup sundried tomatoes
- 4 slices of pancetta
- salt and pepper to taste
- Lemon Cream Sauce
- 1 cup of half and half
- 2 tbsp of butter (you can substitute out the butter, but you'll need the fat from the half and half for the cream sauce to work)
- Juice from half a lemon
- 1 tbsp grated parmesean cheese (dont bother with the fancy stuff...he won't know real parmesean from the kind you shake out)
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp thyme
- salt to taste
Salt and pepper chicken.
Saute spinach with a little olive oil, add garlic, tomatoes, and pancetta till cooked down completely.
Stuff in chicken breasts and place on a hot grill pan for 10 undisturbed minutes on both sides.
Remove grillpan from heat and place in a 325 degree over to make sure the inside cooks for another 5-10 minutes, or until the sauce is done.
The spinach will keep it nice and moist.
Add all ingredients, bring to a boil. Wisk consistently.
Lower temperatures and let sauce thicken slowly while the chicken is cooking.
Drizzle chicken with sauce.
Serve chicken and sauce over a bed of rice and voi'la!
Instant date...or at least you'll get a second one for sure.