- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis is a recipe that I have been makeing for years as a way to get my husband to eat at least a little fruit and vegetable. Of course with him the zucchini has to be peeled. :>)
- 2 c. flour
- 2 t. cinnamon
- 1 t. baking soda
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1 t. vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 c. oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 c. peeled, chopped tart apples
- 2 c. peeled, chopped zucchine
- 1 c. chopped walnut or pecans.
- In a small bowl stir together flour, cinnamon, soda and salt; set aside.
- In large bowl beat eggs until foamy, beat in oil, sugar, and vanilla. Stir in flour mixture until well blended, stir in apples , zucchini and nuts.
- Spoon into muffin tins lined with paper muffin cups.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven 15 to 20 min or until muffins test done.
- Remove from pans, serve warm or at room temp.
- Makes 24 muffins
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Rita's Meals By Design Summer Chefs 2015
The Official "Burnt" Movie CookbookSee More
Tortellini with Pumpkin Alfredo Sauce
GRILLED MISO-CITRUS SCALLOP LOLLIPOPS
Chocolate Panna CottaSee More