- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 c. flour
- 2 t. cinnamon
- 1 t. baking soda
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1 t. vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 c. oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 c. peeled, chopped tart apples
- 2 c. peeled, chopped zucchine
- 1 c. chopped walnut or pecans.
- In a small bowl stir together flour, cinnamon, soda and salt; set aside.
- In large bowl beat eggs until foamy, beat in oil, sugar, and vanilla. Stir in flour mixture until well blended, stir in apples , zucchini and nuts.
- Spoon into muffin tins lined with paper muffin cups.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven 15 to 20 min or until muffins test done.
- Remove from pans, serve warm or at room temp.
- Makes 24 muffins
NotesThis is a recipe that I have been makeing for years as a way to get my husband to eat at least a little fruit and vegetable. Of course with him the zucchini has to be peeled. :>)
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More