- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 2 C canned artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1 ½ C cooked shrimp, shelled, deveined
- 1 C chopped carrots
- 8 Tomatoes
- ½ C chopped green onions
- Lettuce leaves
- 1 C mayonnaise
- 12 slices bacon, cooked
- Combine artichoke hearts with celery, green onions and mayonnaise.
- Just before serving, add shrimp to stuffing.
- Peel and scoop out tomatoes; stuff with mixture. Place on lettuce.
- Sprinkle with crumbled bacon on top.
- Filling is better if made ahead.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Taste of CenturyLink
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More