- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 2 C canned artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1 ½ C cooked shrimp, shelled, deveined
- 1 C chopped carrots
- 8 Tomatoes
- ½ C chopped green onions
- Lettuce leaves
- 1 C mayonnaise
- 12 slices bacon, cooked
- Combine artichoke hearts with celery, green onions and mayonnaise.
- Just before serving, add shrimp to stuffing.
- Peel and scoop out tomatoes; stuff with mixture. Place on lettuce.
- Sprinkle with crumbled bacon on top.
- Filling is better if made ahead.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
Babette's Test Kitchen
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More