- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 2 C canned artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1 ½ C cooked shrimp, shelled, deveined
- 1 C chopped carrots
- 8 Tomatoes
- ½ C chopped green onions
- Lettuce leaves
- 1 C mayonnaise
- 12 slices bacon, cooked
- Combine artichoke hearts with celery, green onions and mayonnaise.
- Just before serving, add shrimp to stuffing.
- Peel and scoop out tomatoes; stuff with mixture. Place on lettuce.
- Sprinkle with crumbled bacon on top.
- Filling is better if made ahead.