- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 2 C canned artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1 ½ C cooked shrimp, shelled, deveined
- 1 C chopped carrots
- 8 Tomatoes
- ½ C chopped green onions
- Lettuce leaves
- 1 C mayonnaise
- 12 slices bacon, cooked
- Combine artichoke hearts with celery, green onions and mayonnaise.
- Just before serving, add shrimp to stuffing.
- Peel and scoop out tomatoes; stuff with mixture. Place on lettuce.
- Sprinkle with crumbled bacon on top.
- Filling is better if made ahead.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More