- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 9 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup cake crumbs or meal
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1/2 cup concord wine
- 1 cup pecans (optional)
- Preheat over to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Do NOT butter the tube pan.
- Separate the eggs.
- Cream together sugar, egg yolks, cake meal, salt, cinnamon, and cocoa.
- Add wine and nuts.
- Beat whites and fold in.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 50-60 minutes and cool inverted.
NotesThis is a good chcolate cake. Frost
or glaze with what ever you like, can top with nut halves.
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More