- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 9 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup cake crumbs or meal
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1/2 cup concord wine
- 1 cup pecans (optional)
- Preheat over to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Do NOT butter the tube pan.
- Separate the eggs.
- Cream together sugar, egg yolks, cake meal, salt, cinnamon, and cocoa.
- Add wine and nuts.
- Beat whites and fold in.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 50-60 minutes and cool inverted.
NotesThis is a good chcolate cake. Frost
or glaze with what ever you like, can top with nut halves.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Paul's Food World Volume 1
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More