- Cooking Time: 0 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 3 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Fresh Dill
- ¼ cup Fresh Lemon Juice
- 8 ounces Smoked Trout
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- ½ whole French or Sourdough Baguette
- 1. Prepare smoked trout
- In a medium bowl, combine juice of 1 lemon, olive oil, fresh baby dill leaves, and smoked trout. Gently mix until trout is broken into small pieces. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 2. Make Crostini
- Place baguette slices on a baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake at 350 for about 8 minutes or until crispy on the edges and beginning to brown.
- 3. Assemble crostini
- Arrange crostini on a platter, then put a pile of the smoked trout dip on each crostini. Serve at room temperature.
It's all about that protein
The Help Cookbook: Food and Friendship
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More