- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 5
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup toasted almonds, chopped
- 4 strips cooked thick bacon, crumbled
- 3/4 to 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons onion, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- salt and pepper to taste.
- Paprika for garnish
- Combine all ingredients, saving a few almonds
- Garnish with almonds and paprika.
- Serve with crackers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Summertime SippersSee More
Coca-Cola Biscuits from Southern Biscuits Cookbook
Summer Stone Sangria
Beef & Broccoli over Hong Kong Pan Fried NoodlesSee More