- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 5
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup toasted almonds, chopped
- 4 strips cooked thick bacon, crumbled
- 3/4 to 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons onion, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- salt and pepper to taste.
- Paprika for garnish
- Combine all ingredients, saving a few almonds
- Garnish with almonds and paprika.
- Serve with crackers.
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Babette's Test Kitchen
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More