- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 5
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup toasted almonds, chopped
- 4 strips cooked thick bacon, crumbled
- 3/4 to 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons onion, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- salt and pepper to taste.
- Paprika for garnish
- Combine all ingredients, saving a few almonds
- Garnish with almonds and paprika.
- Serve with crackers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Social Cookbook
50 Shades of Taste
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Aunt Kiki’s Enchilada Casserole
Chicken Cauliflower Power Soup
Coconut MacaroonsSee More