- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 5
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup toasted almonds, chopped
- 4 strips cooked thick bacon, crumbled
- 3/4 to 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons onion, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- salt and pepper to taste.
- Paprika for garnish
- Combine all ingredients, saving a few almonds
- Garnish with almonds and paprika.
- Serve with crackers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Walnut, Honey & Espresso Caramels
Scrambled Egg Breakfast Pizza
Rice PuddingSee More