AJ'S GLUTEN-FREE BAKING MIX
AJ's Gluten-Free Baking Mix
- Cooking Time: N/A
- Servings: Variable
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- • 3 Cups Brown Rice Flour
- • 1 Cup White (Sweet) Rice Flour
- • 1 Cup Almond Flour
- • ¾ Cup Tapioca Starch
- • 1 Cup gluten-free Sweet Buttermilk Powder (be sure to read the label to avoid things like modified food starch, etc.)
- • ¼ Cup gluten-free Baking Powder
- • ¼ Cup Ener-G Foods brand Rice Polish (Can use ½ cup if you prefer really high-fiber)
- • ¼ Cup Xanthan Gum
Mix all ingredients and store in an airtight container in a cool, dry, dark place.
Years ago, I started baking for a loved-one who was gluten-intolerant. Most of the ready-baked gluten-free products available then tasted like sawdust, at best, so I started trying to create my own gluten-free formulations. Years ago, I posted this on Celiac.com, and would like to share it with you. (If these items are not readily-available in your community, they can be purchased online from websites such as
No Reviews at this time.