- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1 1/2 cups light cream
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped, toasted almonds
- Butter bottom and sides of a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
- In 2-quart saucepan combine sugars, corn syrup, cream and 1/4 cup butter. Cook and stir over medium heat until sugars dissolve.
- Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, to firm ball stage (248 degrees F).
- Remove from heat; stir in vanilla extract and almonds.
- Turn into prepared pan.
- Cool. Cut in squares.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More