- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1 1/2 cups light cream
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped, toasted almonds
- Butter bottom and sides of a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
- In 2-quart saucepan combine sugars, corn syrup, cream and 1/4 cup butter. Cook and stir over medium heat until sugars dissolve.
- Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, to firm ball stage (248 degrees F).
- Remove from heat; stir in vanilla extract and almonds.
- Turn into prepared pan.
- Cool. Cut in squares.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Growers' Giveback Potluck
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More