- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 36
- Preparation Time: 60
BackstoryJust like the candy
- 3/4 C. graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 C. chopped or ground Almond Roca Buttercrunch Candy
- 1/4 C. butter or margarine, melted
- 24 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp. almond or vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Combine crumbs, Almond Roca, sugar and butter; press firmly on bottom of a 9-inch spring form pan or 13-inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, beat cheese until fluffy; gradually beat in condensed milk until smooth; add eggs and extract; mix well. Pour into prepared pan; bake 55 to 60 minutes or until center is set.
- Cool; top with Almond Roca Topping; chill; refrigerate leftovers.
- Almond Roca Topping*
- 1/3 C. firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/3 C. whipping cream
- 1/2 C. chopped or ground Almond Roca Buttercrunch
- In a small saucepan combine brown sugar and whipping cream; heat and stir over low heat until sugar dissolves; simmer 5 minutes or until thickened; remove from heat and stir in Almond Roca; spoon evenly over cake.
- * If using a 13 x 9-inch pan, double all topping ingredients; simmer 10 to 12 minutes or until thickened.