- Cooking Time: 1 hour 15 - 20 minutes
- Preparation Time:
- 2 T salt
- 1 T celery salt
- 1 1/2 t pepper
- 2 T dry mustard
- 1 1/2 t paprika
- 2 T Accent
- 1 T meat tenderizer
- 1 1/2 t ginger
- 1/2 t thyme
- 2 T basil
- 1/2 t oregano
- 1 T onion salt
- 1 T marjoram
- 1 T seasoned salt
- Mix 2 T of above mixture with cornstarch or gf flour.
- Roll chicken in milk and egg mixture, then in seasoning flour mixture.
- Fry in deep fat fryer at maximum temperature for 15—20 minutes.
- Place in oven at 250°F for 1/2 hour in open pan before serving.
- Mixture can also be used to season chicken breasts or a whole chicken.
- Pull back the skin on the chicken and put the spices inside.
- Bake in oven at 350°F for 1 hour.
NotesReprinted from Celi-Yak News Fall 2013
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More