- Cooking Time: 30-45 minutes
- Preparation Time:
- White rice flour 1 c / 160 g
- Toasted rice flour 1 c / 160 g
- Amaranth flour ½ c / 75 g
- Tapioca flour ½ c / 75 g
- Xanthan gum 2 ½ tsp/11g
- Milk powder 2/3 c / 75 g
- Salt 1 ½ tsp /11g
- Sugar 2 tbsp/40g
- Yeast 2 ¼ tsp/10g
- Butter 4 tbsp/60g
- Warm water 1 c/240 ml
- Apple cider vinegar 1 tsp / 5 ml
- Whole eggs 3
- Combine dry ingredients and mix well.
- Combine melted butter, warm water and vinegar.
- Add liquid to dry, then slowly add the three room temperature eggs.
- Beat on high for 2 minutes.
- Cover and rise until doubled.
- Beat for three minutes on high.
- Fill a bread pan 2/3 full.
- Proof until dough comes above the rim of the pan.
- Bake at 350 f approx. 30-45 minutes.
NotesReprinted from Celi-Yak News - Spring 2010
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Social Cookbook
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More