- Cooking Time: 30-45 minutes
- Preparation Time:
- White rice flour 1 c / 160 g
- Toasted rice flour 1 c / 160 g
- Amaranth flour ½ c / 75 g
- Tapioca flour ½ c / 75 g
- Xanthan gum 2 ½ tsp/11g
- Milk powder 2/3 c / 75 g
- Salt 1 ½ tsp /11g
- Sugar 2 tbsp/40g
- Yeast 2 ¼ tsp/10g
- Butter 4 tbsp/60g
- Warm water 1 c/240 ml
- Apple cider vinegar 1 tsp / 5 ml
- Whole eggs 3
- Combine dry ingredients and mix well.
- Combine melted butter, warm water and vinegar.
- Add liquid to dry, then slowly add the three room temperature eggs.
- Beat on high for 2 minutes.
- Cover and rise until doubled.
- Beat for three minutes on high.
- Fill a bread pan 2/3 full.
- Proof until dough comes above the rim of the pan.
- Bake at 350 f approx. 30-45 minutes.
NotesReprinted from Celi-Yak News - Spring 2010
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Taste of CenturyLinkSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More