- Cooking Time: 23 to 27
- Preparation Time:
- 1 8 ounce package refrigerator Crescent rolls
- 1 egg, beaten
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon melted margarine
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- Grease a 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Separate the Crescent rolls into 2 large rectangles and press into the bottom and up the sides of the pan. (NOTE. Seal all the little perforations.)
- Bake at 375° for about 5 minutes, until very light brown.
- Combine all remaining ingredients and pour over the crust.
- Bake again at 375° for 18-22 minutes.
- Cool and cut into bars.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More