- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 3 oz pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 3-3/4 oz pkg. instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 cup angel cake cubes
- 13-14 oz can crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 oz pkg. dessert topping mix
- In a small mixer bowl, gradually blend milk into cream cheese,
- beating until smooth. Add pudding mix and beat at low speed of
- electric mixer until smooth and slightly thickened, about 2 minutes.
- Pour pudding mixture over angel cake cubes, stirring to coat. Turn
- into a 8x8x2 inch baking dish. Spread drained pineapple over top.
- Prepare dessert topping mix according to package directions. Spread
- over all. Chill several hours or overnight. Serves 6.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More