- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups graham wafer crumbs (reserve 1/4 cup)
- 1/3 cup melted butter or margarine
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese
- 1 pkg. lemon instant pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 1 pkg Dream Whip
- Mix together crust ingredients and press into a 9 x 9” pan.
- For filling - soften cream cheese, blend with 1/2 cup milk. Add 1 1/2 cups milk and pudding mix. Beat slowly with beaters just until well mixed, about 1 minute. Do not over mix. Pour into graham cracker crush at once. Top with prepared Dream Whip. Sprinkle the reserved crumbs onto the top.
NotesMy aunt used to cater and she often made this as a dessert at banquets. It was easy to prepare ahead of time and was a light dessert when people were full.
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing RecipesSee More
Hazelnut and Espresso Cookies
Southern Fried Pork Chops
Wine Marinated Pork Tenderloin with Braised Green CabbageSee More