- Cooking Time: 6
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 6
- 4 sausage patties
- 3 beaten eggs
- 4 toaster corn bread biscuits or biscuits
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- 4 Tablespoons honey mustard ( 1 Tablespoon dishon mustard
- and 3 Tablespoons honey blended together.) and some fresh
- A. In a skillet, cook the patties; drain. Remove from pan.
- B. Blend eggs and milk. Cover over medium heat, in skillet,
- omelet style until the eggs are done. Cut eggs in quarters.
- C.To assemble: Spread 1 Tablespoon of the honey mustard
- on each biscuit. Top with the sausage and omelt, folding over.
- Close each sandwhich with remaining biscuits.
- Note: I originally made them using some Aussy brand toaster biscuits.
- I think English Muffins would work fine, though!
NotesSomeone gave me this recipe, in the days before the internet.
My parents and I made these sandies once and awhile, almost
every week. If you like the Sausage McMuffin at McDonalds, you'll like these better. I do.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Delightful DessertsSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More