- Cooking Time: 10
- Preparation Time: 5
- Pancetta; cut into smaller chunks
- Fresh garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- Olive oil
- Cayenne Pepper
- Shallots (optional), sliced
- Ingredient ratio depends purely on taste and the amount you want to make.
- While cooking pasta, do a heavy pour of olive oil in a sauté pan and season with cayenne pepper. Begin sautéing pancetta and shallots, when pancetta is almost crisp and shallots translucent add garlic and sauté until golden and the rest is done. Toss with fresh, hot pasta. Serve immediately.
NotesDuring a wonderful, long ladies weekend in Napa several years ago, after a vineyard tour we stopped at a highly recommended Italian Bistro just up the road that I cannot remember the name of. A friend and I both were having trouble deciding between the same two dishes, AOP Pasta being one of them- the other I can't remember anymore as it fades in comparison to the AOP. We ordered and split both and fell in love! I decided to try and recreate it at home and was able to!
Submitted by: "Katie Bernier"
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Short & SweetSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More