- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 2 C. Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 C. ricotta cheese
- 1/4 C. granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. almond extract
- 2 (20 oz.) cans apple pie filling
- 8 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 6 T. flour
- 2/3 C. packed brown sugar, divided
- 1/4 C. quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- Dash of nutmeg
- 3 T. margarine, cold
- 1 C. sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine egg, 2 cheeses, sugar and extract in medium bowl. Blend well. Spoon one can pie filling into greased 9 x 13-inch pan. Cover with half the noodles. Top with cheese mixture. Cover with remaining noodles and pie filling.
- Combine flour, 1/3 cup brown sugar, oats, cinnamon and nutmeg in small bowl. Cut in margarine until mixture is crumbly. Sprinkle over pie filling. Bake 45 minutes. Cool 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile prepare garnish by blending sour cream and remaining 1/3 cup brown sugar in small bowl. Cover and refrigerate.
- When ready to serve, cut lasagna into squares. Garnish with sour cream mixture.
Notesweird but true!