- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 2 C. Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 C. ricotta cheese
- 1/4 C. granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. almond extract
- 2 (20 oz.) cans apple pie filling
- 8 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 6 T. flour
- 2/3 C. packed brown sugar, divided
- 1/4 C. quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- Dash of nutmeg
- 3 T. margarine, cold
- 1 C. sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine egg, 2 cheeses, sugar and extract in medium bowl. Blend well. Spoon one can pie filling into greased 9 x 13-inch pan. Cover with half the noodles. Top with cheese mixture. Cover with remaining noodles and pie filling.
- Combine flour, 1/3 cup brown sugar, oats, cinnamon and nutmeg in small bowl. Cut in margarine until mixture is crumbly. Sprinkle over pie filling. Bake 45 minutes. Cool 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile prepare garnish by blending sour cream and remaining 1/3 cup brown sugar in small bowl. Cover and refrigerate.
- When ready to serve, cut lasagna into squares. Garnish with sour cream mixture.
Notesweird but true!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More