- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 c. apple juice or cider
- 1/2 c. water
- 1/4 c. molasses
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 3-inch stick cinnamon
- lemon slices (optional)
- apple wedges (optional)
- Cook apple juice or cider over low heat until heated through.
- Meanwhile, in small saucepan stir together water,molasses, lemon juice, 3-inch cinnamon stick and cloves.
- Bring mixture to boiling, stirring constantly; reduce heat.
- Boil gently, uncovered, for 3 to 4 minutes; remove from heat.
- Strain mixture.
- Pour strained mixture and hot apple cider into
- heatproof punch bowl.
- Serve with cinnamon stick, lemon slices
- and apple wedges.
- Makes nine 4 ounce servings.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More