- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 30
- 2 C. Bisquick®
- 2/3 C. milk
- 4 to 6 apples, pared and diced
- 1 1/2 C. water
- 1 C. sugar
- Make syrup by cooking water and sugar together for about 3 minutes.
- Mix Bisquick® and milk and roll out to about 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick.
- Put apples on dough.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and nutmeg and dot with butter.
- Roll up like a jellyroll and cut slices about 1 1/2 to 2 inches thick.
- Put these slices into an 8-inch square baking pan in which syrup has been placed.
- Bake at 400ºF for 20 to 25 minutes until apples are done.
NotesWith an apple orchard out back, you find a way to use up apples. Bisquik makes it easier.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More