- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 30
- 2 C. Bisquick®
- 2/3 C. milk
- 4 to 6 apples, pared and diced
- 1 1/2 C. water
- 1 C. sugar
- Make syrup by cooking water and sugar together for about 3 minutes.
- Mix Bisquick® and milk and roll out to about 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick.
- Put apples on dough.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and nutmeg and dot with butter.
- Roll up like a jellyroll and cut slices about 1 1/2 to 2 inches thick.
- Put these slices into an 8-inch square baking pan in which syrup has been placed.
- Bake at 400ºF for 20 to 25 minutes until apples are done.
NotesWith an apple orchard out back, you find a way to use up apples. Bisquik makes it easier.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More