- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. mild sausage (roll not links or patties)
- 1/2 lb. hot sausage roll
- 2 lg. onions, chopped
- 9 sm. stalk celery, chopped
- 1 1/2 pkg. cubes for stuffing
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 4 lg. red apples with skin, chopped
- Apple cider
- Mix everything together. Add enough apple cider to dampen the stuffing. Stuff as usual. This is enough for an 18-20 pound bird.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Nick's PicksSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More