- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 can (14 1/2 oz) veggie broth
- 1 Tbsp rosemary
- 1 can (14 oz) artichoke heart(drained & coarsely chopped)
- 1 pkg (10 oz) frozen chopped spinach
- 1 jar (16 oz) roasted garlic Parmesan or Alfredo sauce
- 9 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 3 C shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 Pkg (4 oz) crumbled herb and garlic feta
- Heat oven 350. Spray dish with cooking spray.
- Spray skillet w/spray- cook onion and garlic for 3 minutes until tender. Stir in broth and rosemary. Heat to boiling. Stir in artichokes and spinach; Reduce heat. Cover and simmer 5 minutes. Stir in pasta sauce. Spread 1/4 of artichoke mix at bottom of dish; top of 3 noodles. Sprinkle w/ ¾ C mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers 2 more times. Then sprinkle with feta cheese.
- Bake and cover 40 minutes. Uncover and bake 15 minutes.
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
Baked Avocado Brunch
Japanese Carrot Ginger Dressing
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage CasseroleSee More