- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 can (14 1/2 oz) veggie broth
- 1 Tbsp rosemary
- 1 can (14 oz) artichoke heart(drained & coarsely chopped)
- 1 pkg (10 oz) frozen chopped spinach
- 1 jar (16 oz) roasted garlic Parmesan or Alfredo sauce
- 9 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 3 C shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 Pkg (4 oz) crumbled herb and garlic feta
- Heat oven 350. Spray dish with cooking spray.
- Spray skillet w/spray- cook onion and garlic for 3 minutes until tender. Stir in broth and rosemary. Heat to boiling. Stir in artichokes and spinach; Reduce heat. Cover and simmer 5 minutes. Stir in pasta sauce. Spread 1/4 of artichoke mix at bottom of dish; top of 3 noodles. Sprinkle w/ ¾ C mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers 2 more times. Then sprinkle with feta cheese.
- Bake and cover 40 minutes. Uncover and bake 15 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More