- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 ozs. fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 12 oz. fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut in 1/2 inch diagonals
- Salt and fresh ground pepper
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 8 oz. rotelle
- 2 tbsp. minced red bell pepper
- Parmesan cheese
- Put oil in medium skillet, saute garlic and mushrooms, 5-7 minutes.
- Add the asparagus; cook, covered, 3 minutes.
- Uncover and cook over medium high heat stirring until most of the liquid is evaporated, about 3 minutes.
- Add salt, pepper, and lemon juice.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta until al dente; drain.
- Toss the pasta with the mushroom mixture and red pepper.
- Use a vegetable parer to shave off paper thin curls of Parmesan cheese.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Lau Family RecipesSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More