- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 ozs. fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 12 oz. fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut in 1/2 inch diagonals
- Salt and fresh ground pepper
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 8 oz. rotelle
- 2 tbsp. minced red bell pepper
- Parmesan cheese
- Put oil in medium skillet, saute garlic and mushrooms, 5-7 minutes.
- Add the asparagus; cook, covered, 3 minutes.
- Uncover and cook over medium high heat stirring until most of the liquid is evaporated, about 3 minutes.
- Add salt, pepper, and lemon juice.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta until al dente; drain.
- Toss the pasta with the mushroom mixture and red pepper.
- Use a vegetable parer to shave off paper thin curls of Parmesan cheese.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Vegan Glass Jar GoodiesSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More