- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 ozs. fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 12 oz. fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut in 1/2 inch diagonals
- Salt and fresh ground pepper
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 8 oz. rotelle
- 2 tbsp. minced red bell pepper
- Parmesan cheese
- Put oil in medium skillet, saute garlic and mushrooms, 5-7 minutes.
- Add the asparagus; cook, covered, 3 minutes.
- Uncover and cook over medium high heat stirring until most of the liquid is evaporated, about 3 minutes.
- Add salt, pepper, and lemon juice.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta until al dente; drain.
- Toss the pasta with the mushroom mixture and red pepper.
- Use a vegetable parer to shave off paper thin curls of Parmesan cheese.
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
Gluten-Free and Delicious
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More