- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 3/4 c. apple cider
- 1 (3 oz.) pkg. lemon jello
- 1 1/2 c. chopped red apple,
- 1 pkg. unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 c. cold water
- 3 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. applesauce
- 2/3 c. evaporated milk
- apple slices (garnish)
- Heat 1 cup apple cider to boiling; remove from heat.
- Add lemon jello; stir until dissolved.
- Add 3/4 cup cold apple cider and chopped apple.
- Pour into 5 1/2-cup ring mold.
- Chill until set.
- Soften 1 envelope unflavored gelatin in 1/4 cup
- cold water.
- Whip cream cheese and applesauce until fairly
- Pour into saucepan; stir in evaporated milk and
- softened gelatin.
- Heat over low heat until gelatin is completely dissolved; stir constantly.
- Cool at room temperature.
- Pour this mixture over firm cider layer.
- Chill until set, 2 to 3 hours.
- Garnish with apple slices.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Watt's Cooking in PA?
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More