- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 15
- Preparation Time:
- 1 c. water
- 2 T. butter or margarine -- softened
- 1 egg
- 3 1/4 c. bread flour
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 1 t. salt
- 3 t. active dry yeast
- Measure carefully, placing all ingredients in bread machine in order recommended by manufacturer.
- Select Dough/Manual cycle.
- Do not use delay cycle.
- When cycle is complete remove dough from pan with lightly floured hands.
- Cover and let rest 10 minutes on lightly floured surface.
- Grease large cookie sheet.
- Divide dough into 15 equal pieces.
- Shape each piece into a ball.
- Place 2 inches apart on cookie sheet.
- Cover and let rise in warm place 30 to 40 minutes or until double.
- Dough is ready if indentation remains when touched.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Brush tops with melted butter.
- Serve warm or cool on wire rack.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
The Naked Macaron
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Christmas Cherry Pie
Low-Fat Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins
Mughlai Chicken BiryaniSee More