- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 15
- Preparation Time:
- 1 c. water
- 2 T. butter or margarine -- softened
- 1 egg
- 3 1/4 c. bread flour
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 1 t. salt
- 3 t. active dry yeast
- Measure carefully, placing all ingredients in bread machine in order recommended by manufacturer.
- Select Dough/Manual cycle.
- Do not use delay cycle.
- When cycle is complete remove dough from pan with lightly floured hands.
- Cover and let rest 10 minutes on lightly floured surface.
- Grease large cookie sheet.
- Divide dough into 15 equal pieces.
- Shape each piece into a ball.
- Place 2 inches apart on cookie sheet.
- Cover and let rise in warm place 30 to 40 minutes or until double.
- Dough is ready if indentation remains when touched.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Brush tops with melted butter.
- Serve warm or cool on wire rack.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More