- Cooking Time: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package crescent dinner rolls (8 rolls)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil (optional)
- 16 pepperoni slices
- 3 to 4 salami sticks, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 cups pizza or marinara sauce
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Separate dough and place individual pieces on work surface. Gently shape each piece into long triangle. Sprinkle triangles evenly with basil, if desired.
- Cut pepperoni pieces into crescent shapes using small cookie cutter or knife. (Each slice will make 2 crescents). Place 1 salami stick piece along base of each dough triangle. Partially roll up dough to cover salami and create brim of hat. Place 2 pepperoni crescents on top part of each hat; place on ungreased nonstick baking sheet. Bake 12 minutes or until golden brown at edges.
- Meanwhile, warm sauce in small saucepan over low heat. Serve hats with warm sauce for dipping.
NotesSimple & cute finger food for a Halloween Party!!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14See More
Old Fashioned Railroad Navy Bean Soup
Rice A Roni Meatballs
Homemade Vanilla ExtractSee More