- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 2 minutes
- 8 oz (1 cup) frozen acai pulp
- 2 oz apple juice
- 2 oz strawberry juice
- ½ banana
- ½ cup granola
- Strawberry and banana slices for topping/garnish
- Blend acai, ½ a banana and juice until smooth. Mixture will be thick, but if it is too thick to pour, add a little more apple juice to thin out.
- Pour into bowl.
- Add granola to top of acai mixture.
- Top with sliced bananas and strawberries.
- Enjoy this naturally sweet and healthy breakfast.
NotesI discovered acai when working in a coffee shop in San Diego and fell in love with this miracle berry from the Amazon. Acai is full of antioxidants, amino acids, essential omegas, fibers and protein. Acai has 67% more antioxidants than pomegranate, and over 500% more antioxidants than blueberry, and it tastes GREAT!!!