- Cooking Time: 1-2 Minutes
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 5-10 Minutes
- 2-3 small Snickers or 1 regular sized Snicker's
- 1-2 apples
- 1 cup ice cream.
- Two small children
- Cut Snickers bars into small pieces.
- Cut apples with skins on but leave out the core and seeds. I usually chop into bit sized pieces. Easily stabbable with a kids fork.
- Place apples and snickers into microwave on high for about a minute or two, just until the Snickers melts.
- Place a Smidge of ice cream into a small child's bowl.
- Give the Snickers/apples a quick stir & pour over the ice cream.
- Talk about two kids that thought I rocked their world that day : )
NotesOkay, so here is the story and I am stickin too it. Two kids, just home afterschool, all I wanna do is take a Calgon Take Me Away bath, well thats not happening my timing is off. Okay, bake to the recipe, Kids needed a snack. I have one apple, a couple of small snickers, found in the bottom of my purse. (Must have been hanging there just in case I need a little "Up" during a long day at work or to dole out during church service, maintains quiet). Oh and of course not enough ice cream to serve even one person. Must of been my ex-husband who can claim fame to putting "Almost Gone Ice Cream" back in the Freezer." Okay so I was desperate for an afterschool snack that spread out for two but could easily have been eaten by one.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
VivaVeganGal's Family FavoritesSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More