- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 Acorn Squash peeled and cubed
- 1 stick butter
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 cup honey roasted pecans
- (praline pecans work well also)
- Balsamic Glazing Sauce for drizzling
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Place cubed squash in cassarole (if baking) or shallow pan if stovetopSprinke brown sugar and butter over squash, pour in chicken stock cook covered until tender.
- 350F for 45 mins
- Stove top-bring to boil,lower heat and simmer to taste.
- Drizzle Balsamic glaze & serve.
- Since it is sweet and buttery tasting I could eat it as a one dish meal-but thats me & my insatiable sweet tooth! Enjoy my bakespace buddies!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More