- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 Acorn Squash peeled and cubed
- 1 stick butter
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 cup honey roasted pecans
- (praline pecans work well also)
- Balsamic Glazing Sauce for drizzling
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Place cubed squash in cassarole (if baking) or shallow pan if stovetopSprinke brown sugar and butter over squash, pour in chicken stock cook covered until tender.
- 350F for 45 mins
- Stove top-bring to boil,lower heat and simmer to taste.
- Drizzle Balsamic glaze & serve.
- Since it is sweet and buttery tasting I could eat it as a one dish meal-but thats me & my insatiable sweet tooth! Enjoy my bakespace buddies!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Taste of CenturyLink
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More