- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 Acorn Squash peeled and cubed
- 1 stick butter
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 cup honey roasted pecans
- (praline pecans work well also)
- Balsamic Glazing Sauce for drizzling
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Place cubed squash in cassarole (if baking) or shallow pan if stovetopSprinke brown sugar and butter over squash, pour in chicken stock cook covered until tender.
- 350F for 45 mins
- Stove top-bring to boil,lower heat and simmer to taste.
- Drizzle Balsamic glaze & serve.
- Since it is sweet and buttery tasting I could eat it as a one dish meal-but thats me & my insatiable sweet tooth! Enjoy my bakespace buddies!