ADD A CAPRESE SALAD WITH TOMATOES AND MOZZARELLA TO YOUR LIFE.
Add a Caprese Salad with Tomatoes and Mozzarella to Your Life.
- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15
- 6 large tomatoes (leave at room temperature)
- 2 soft mozzarella balls
- Olive Oil
- Balsamic Vinegar
1. Slice the tomatoes into ½” thick slices. Lightly salt and set aside.
2. Slice the mozzarella balls into thin slices. The idea is to have one slice of mozzarella for each slice of tomato.
3. Wash the basil and tear off enough leaves so that you have one for each slice of tomato.
4. Now you are going to arrange the salad: tomato, mozzarella, basil, tomato, mozzarella, basil, tomato, mozzarella, basil… continue until you run out of tomatoes.
5. In a small bowl, mix 2 tablespoons of olive oil and 1 teaspoon of balsamic vinegar. Wisk and add pepper to taste.
6. Last step: Drizzle the olive oil mixture so that each tomato and mozzarella receives a lick. Let it set to soak in the goodness of the dressing.
7. Serve and wait for all the ooohhhhs and ahhhhhhs.